CELF’s Tania Witheford talks about Covid-19 lockdown and the future
What have your main challenges been?
The climate of uncertainty, the need to maintain and be laser focused and to innovate.
What have your successes been?
Embracing the situation and maintaining perspective. Rescheduling of the next CELF Elevate Leadership Programme to April 2021.
What difference has moving to Level 2 made for you?
Moving to Level 2 has seen little difference for me personally, as I have opted to continue to work from home. The change has been more about mindset.
What long-term changes do you see yourself making to the way your business operates?
To optimise technology better, to enhance learning opportunities, connectivity, continuity, interaction and support communications.
- The massive impact of a common purpose or goal.
- The power of a collective approach and what collaboration can achieve – demonstrated within our community organisations and how they mobilised alongside the business community.
- The role of communication.
- The importance of relationship and community.
- The value we place on connection.
- The pace at which decisions and change can be made/happen.
- Interconnection and interdependence: social, economic, environmental and cultural
We all have a front seat to observe and experience a range of leadership: what leadership or what do our leaders need to do to build back better and stronger, to lever out of these challenging times, and propel us forward?