Are teachers right to take industrial action?

0

Primary and secondary school teachers are set to vote on strike action after rejecting government offers that would give most teachers a pay rise of about 9 percent over three years. Are they right to take industrial action?

Fill in the entry form below to be in to win a meal voucher for two at The Helm Bar & Kitchen. Voting closes Monday, November 2 2018.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone Number (required)

Your address (required)

Subject

[TEACHER STRIKE]

I have read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions
Subscribe me to your enewsletter

Last month’s results: What do you think about our local bodies in Waikato? Is Chris Simpson right, that they’re failing the test?

An overwhelming number of you think our councils are failing the test when it comes boosting productivity. A total of 83% of respondents to our poll said councils have dropped the ball when it comes to boosting productivity and research and development, leaving just 17% saying Waikato councils are good operators doing their best.

Share.

About Author

Waikato Business News

Your source for local business news in Waikato