Export NZ Bay of Plenty has announced the finalists for the 27th annual export awards, which will take place on Friday, 23 June at Tauranga’s ASB Arena. This year’s awards will have a Rio Carnival theme.
“The awards recognise the innovative, the brave and the successful,” says ExportNZ BOP executive officer Belinda Barnes.
“ExportNZ supports export businesses by adding value, offering information and assistance to ensure exporters in Bay of Plenty are getting bigger and better. The team thoroughly enjoys supporting these exporters and export-related companies while they grow and prosper, but what they love more is being able to celebrate their success along the way.”
The 2017 finalists are:
Sharp Tudhope Lawyers Exporter of the Year Award
• Dominion Salt
New Zealand Trade & Enterprise Service to Export Award
• No finalists – given to recognise an individual who has made a significant contribution to exporting success in Bay of Plenty.
Beca Export Achievement Award
• Felipe Aguilera – Oasis Engineering
• Hyun Taek Yang – Tauranga Korean Times (a NZ recognised agency working with Education Tauranga)
• Robin Piggott – Dominion Salt
Page Macrae Engineering Innovation in Export Award
• Enzed Exotics
• Radfords Software
• Steens Honey
YOU Travel Emerging Exporter of the Year Award
• George and Willy
• Kiwi Produce
• Roholm (the company behind the Inverse Hair Conditioning System)